What happens when the holiday’s have totally drained us and we still have a podcast to record? Well, we blurt out some interesting new words! We also manage to annoy the USPS, get a Sony/Blackberry cross-over, and not gag on the thought of eating human cheese.
- Sony hack was angry employees?
- Sony Hack AND Blackberry?! It’s like Christmas for us!
- Airdropping “The Interview” into North Korea: Someone has been listening to our show
- Amazon, Hulu, and EA (among others) got hacked
- Travel “hack” leads to lawsuit
- Google blows the whistle on Microsoft bug
- Samsung is the new Apple?
- Make your dumb watch smarter
- Army says Comic-Book Guy can join too
- Upgrade your car without the insurance fraud
- NASA fixes a rover, like a boss
- Misleading headline is misleading
- Gorilla Grodd and invisible jets
Soylent Green is real!
Zuke’s Favorite: Ant sized teaser
Schmidty’s Favorite: Zohner’s Jammies
Zohner’s Favorite: Banished