For this Christmastime, we decide to stay up way too late and try to record a show in a mildly altered state. What came out was not . . . normal. North Korea is feeling ronery, Collin is killed by wildlife, and sometimes you SHOULDN’T buy a box of poop. It was a random week.
- The hackers have won (Obama, Romney, and everyone else rails against Sony)
- Want to know how we know SOPA is bad? The MPAA is trying to revive it.
- You TOO can have your own Pirate Bay!
- Spanish news publishers want Google News back
- Amazon introduces Prime Now. Claims to deliver items within the hour.
- Wakie app introduces an alarm you can’t (and shouldn’t) hit
- Uber will take you to safety, but only if you can pay . . . a LOT
- Instagram purges millions of fake accounts. Immediately loses 18.9 million followers.
- And Blackberry is back in the drink
- Microsoft makes Halo’s cloud framework open source
- Minecraft is finally getting a story mode!
- Patch to fix Assasin’s Creed Unity is nearly as large as the game itself
- Sometimes there’s truth in advertising
Zuke’s Favorite: Everyone needs a robot friend
Schmidty’s Favorite: Official Trailer – The Holidays Are Coming
Zohner’s Favorite: Derby the dog