I dunno, maybe it’s the hat.
This week we learn about all of Sony’s secrets, Iowa leading the way to a techy-er future, and Google showing Spain who is boss.
- The damage done: Sony Pictures hack reveals more embarrassing details
- Sony Hackers Apparently Demand Studio Pull ‘The Interview’
- Sony’s hacked e-mails expose spats, director calling Angelina Jolie a ‘brat’
- Marvel Wanted Spider-Man In CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR
- Iowa to launch smartphone driver’s license
- Strict New Copyright Law Forces End Of Google News In Spain
- Google begins notifying users of $19 million settlement with FTC over in-app purchases
- Microsoft’s MSN suite of apps are now available on Android
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition for Windows Phone
- Google Reportedly Confirms Stoppage of Nexus 5 Production, “Once They Are Gone, They’re Gone” (Updated)
- Swedish Police Raid The Pirate Bay, Site Offline
- Chromecast is now Ultrasonic
- Facebook to add a dislike button?
- Google removes Amazon from the Play Store
Zuke’s Favorite: The Empire is Coming to Town
Schmidty’s Favorite: DJ Earworm’s United State of Pop 2014
Collin’s Favorite: SimCity 2000 is free!
Zohner’s Favorite: Neighborhood Christmas awesomeness