It’s a brand new week, and a brand new opportunity to donate to our Indiegogo campaign!
- Russian Hackers steal 1.2 Billion usernames and passwords
- Samsung gets some money, stops paying the bills
- Microsoft takes control of Internet Explorer. Watch people freak out.
- Lumia 630: the new “Gold Watch” standard
- LG G-Watch stops electrocuting you with software update
- Microsoft to take over NFL duties
- Verizon says to FCC “Everyone’s doing it”
- Better clean out my Gmail!
- GotG . . . it’s THAT good
- Star Wars theme park
- Batman v Superman gets a new release date. Again.
- Arrested Development isn’t over yet
- Miyazaki coming out of retirement
Zuke’s Favorite: The Milano, Cribs style
Schmidty’s Favorite: Explore the Moon and Mars
Zohner’s Favorite: Garbage Pail Kids are back