It’s the final days before Comic Con and so we excitedly present you with . . . almost nothing. Seriously, how did an entire week go by with almost nothing happening?! We did get an awesome question from a fan, however, and to him we say “Enjoy”.
Zuke’s suggestion: Be the NSA with Blackbar
Schmidty’s suggestion: A remake of an old favorite, Legend of the Green Dragon
- Germans to Microsoft: Your security feature is too secure and therefore a security risk
- Nokia decides to go right after Google with its own StreetView
- Lobo update
- Peter Jackson gets paid in Daleks
- AdBlock buys ads for AdBlock
- Most mobile apps are dead
- So code is art now?
- Nintendo: Not giving a crap since 2013 (Introducing the 2DS – Now in dazzling 2D!)
- Even ESPN notes that streaming is the new way to get TV
- No China, the US doesn’t have Battlestars, yet.
- Bug found that crashes iOS6 and OS X 10.8
- James Spader will be your baddie in the next Avengers movie
- Paramount tries to gouge Trekkies
Zuke’s Favorite: Japan is really raising the bar on pranks
Zohner’s Favorite: Manage justice from the comfort of your desk
Schmidty’s Favorite: Man of Steel 2 Trailer – Fan Made
Stark’s Favorite: Zombieland rules applied to The Walking Dead