We have all bots on deck for this podcast episode! Dr. Squishy and Alexander both join the rest of us for discussions on Batman, Microsoft, and those crazy Germans!
- Want to beat people who have superpowers? Be BEN AFFLECK!
- DC obviously hates their fans (not related to Batman)
- Microsoft CEO Balmer to retire in 12 months
- Facebook: Zuck’s wall gets hacked, “as intended” Hacker gets paid
- Germany plans on taxing Bitcoin transactions
- Yahoo beats Google in traffic for the first time in two years
- Google outage causes drop in global traffic
- Google Maps now implementing real-time incident reports from Waze
- Microsoft sends takedown notices for Open Office
- Scary iOS malware
- San Antonio school decides not to RFID their students
- Super future car rated the safest ever produced!
- Comcast claims copyright on public court documents
- American capitalism alive and well; Fresco restoration becomes even more outrageous
- After 20 years of being off the shelf, General Mills is bringing back two of the monster cereals
Zuke’s Favorite: The greatest social network you didn’t know you were on!
Zohner’s Favorite: Best clock ever for Android?
Stark’s Favorite: Honest Trailer for Star Trek Into Darkness
Schmidty’s Favorite: Science, Religion and the Big Bang
Squishy’s Favorite: GTA V Online – Goodbye kids
Alexander’s Favorite: Of COURSE the Romans had nanotech!