Evidently there’s a place in Nevada called Area 51! And Blackberry might be in financial trouble! Also, Google might have access to your Gmail account! This could also be called the ‘Well Duh’ episode.
- HOLY CARP: Government admits to what we all know.
- The death of Facebook?
- Elon Musk is really trying to get us into the future!
- Let’s sue Microsoft, just because!
- Microsoft backtracks again
- Google and Microsoft are at it again
- Gmail isn’t private
- Kim Dotcom to launch encrypted email service
- 80% of phones shipped last quarter run Android
- iOS losing market share to Android
- Leaks of Sony’s new . . . wut?
- LG’s new phone promotion is like a scene from WKRP
- Blackberry: Better late than never, I guess?
- Pirate Bay launches it’s own browser for censorship reasons. Would anyone trust this?
- New panic report about EXIF data.
- Bale back as Batman?
- Smart TV users are twice as likely to cut the cord.
Zuke’s Favorite: How to use YouTube
Zohner’s Favorite: Thorested Development
Stark’s Favorite: PBS smacks “reality” TV for the win
Schmidty’s Favorite: Parody: Dumb Ways to Die – EVE Online Style