Squishy joins us for a belated podcast episode. Samsung may be fudging their numbers, Microsoft may not like Microsoft.com, and Google has broken Schmidty’s heart. Sad, sad Schmidty.
- Microsoft changes their stance on indie games
- GlassUp: Competitor for Google Glass
- Microsoft is tired of Microsoft.com infringing on their copyright
- Apple’s new supplier might be worse than their old one!
- Apple ordered to end deals with major publishing houses
- Galaxy S4 found guilty of doping in benchmark tests.
- Microsoft gains 5% share in tablets in less than a year. What happened Apple?!
- Netflix finally delivers on promise of profiles; shows up on Apple TV now
- Microsoft forced to drop SkyDrive name in case you get it confused with, the sky? I guess?
- Google decides net neutrality isn’t actually what everyone else says it is!
- Isis expanding NFC payments
- Adware confuses a pedophile enough to get him to confess to police..
- Isn’t it kind of racist to name a phone that?
- The Flash is coming to TV
- James Cameron has announced that Avatar will be a series of four movies instead of three.
- The new Who is…
Zuke’s Favorite? – What to really use 3D printers on!
Zohner’s Favorite – Wicket and Leia, together again.
Schmidty’s Favorite – Worst Villain Ever
Squishy’s Favorite – Mars Rover: 1 year in 2 minutes