There’s nothing else I can really say about that on a podcast. Just . . . that.
- Google wants to tell you where to go
- Facebook seems to be ok with rape, loses a load of sponsors
- Wait, Sony is actually paying attention to an Anti-DRM campaign?
- Serious privacy flaw found in Facebook Pages Manager app
- Yahoo may want Hulu
- Datacenter by . . . Sears?
- Apple settles out of court
- Windows 8.1 brings back the Start button More
- LG wants out of the Droid game?
- HTC One users will get the Nexus experience Existing users may not be left out
- HTC Pulls plug on 12-inch Windows 8 RT tablet, but still releasing 7-inch RT Tablet
- Grumpy Cat the Movie
- Kim Dotcom may get his stuff back.
Talking Point: Disposable mindset in non-disposable tech
Zuke’s Favorite: Superman Belt Sander of SCIENCE!
Zohner’s Favorite: Railbusters
Schmidty’s Favorite: V-Sauce – Is the 5-second rule true?