Experiments in podcast sound engineering continue! We talk money (gasp), Windows-hate, and stupid investors. Apologies for the cough in the recording; we kinda missed them until it was too late.
- EA gives object lesson on Darwinism
- Disney hates Star Wars gamers
- Durango might be offline-able after all.
- Google: “Well, THAT didn’t go as planned!”
- Nokia shareholders are fairly clueless
- Windows 8 is only failing if you don’t understand numbers
- Yet Microsoft is already re-thinking Windows 8 with new Windows Blue?
- Nielsen: “Remember how people weren’t watching TV anymore? Turns out they are.”
- Welcome to the future of internet; some of us have already been here awhile.
- It’s tough to be a Stormtrooper and a Ghostbuster on Free Comic Book Day.
- Fake Demonoid site is fake
Talking Point: Money is changing in the industry
- Goodbye, pirated Photoshop! More
- Facebook looking to spend more money
- So is Microsoft
- YouTube to start charging
- The internet tax is on its way
Zuke’s Favorite? Maybe it’s because he’s wearing it upside-down?
Zohner’s Favorite: Spock vs Spock
Schmidty’s Favorite: 8-bit HALO Theme
Stark’s Favorite: Honest Trailer – Star Trek (2009)