This podcast is brought to you by Squarespace.com. You should really write them or call them sometime; they worry about you.
Since we can’t play our new copy of Sim-City, I guess we’ve got nothing better to do than record a podcast! As it turns out, Google is not actually the internet . . . who knew? We also talk about EA’s latest shortcoming, and why the EU doesn’t have its head on straight.
- White House: “Well, why CAN’T we unlock cell phones?!”
- Another day, another Java vulnerability
- The EU still hates Microsoft
- Microsoft relents to user’s protests for Office 2013
- More bad news for BlackBerry
- What is Twitter doing to itself? (more)
- Google wants to take on Amazon, through shipping?
- You can’t make fun of how we sue people! We’ll sue you for it!
- Fake DCMA notices used against photographers.
- That was not the droid they were looking for.
- Chicago judge rules that Google is not the internet, so stop suing it!
- Another DRM failure
- SimCity off to a rocky start
- And more
- Users who request a refund may get banned
- …More like SimS*itty