Trust us; this title is WAY better than what we said on air!
People keep focusing on the poor celebrities who are getting their info hacked from shoddy programs and websites. Don’t get us wrong, it’s bad for them; but I think we’re all forgetting that it’s bad for EVERYONE who uses those systems. Also, not so great for the American people in general when those same celebrities have a virtual private army of security compared to our own FCC! We also have some rumors coming down the pipe on what the new iPhone could look at and in a word, it’s “courageous.” Their new TV… eh, not so much.
- Loads of celebs contact info is lost in an Instagram hack
- FCC proves they know about cybersecurity by having none
- How do you recall a hacked pacemaker?
- Judge rules victims of Yahoo data breach can sue the dead horse
- TCL is planning to revive Palm
- Microsoft Mixed Reality coming this holiday season
- Cortana and Alexa: BFFs
- Apple can’t seem to figure out TV
- Apple shows courage in removing the home button
- Fitbit announces a new smartwatch
- Garmin is raising their game with new contactless payments