Apple has been blowing things this month. It started with software, went to security, and has finished with our very minds. That’s right; Apple has launched a couple of products that could really change things! If only one of them wasn’t as much as a car (or small home, or food for a family for a year).
- BlackBerry Priv given a death sentence
- Ataribox delayed
- HP laptops bundled with keyloggers
- The new iMac Pro will melt your face and a year’s worth of your income
- App Store opens ‘Pre-Order’ possibilities
- Apple Watch just became cool!
- Apple let a fake app into the App Store
- A letter alleging that Uber spied has been released
- Firefox respects your privacy by adding add-ons without permission
- iTunes not going to the Microsoft Store
- Ajit Pai is a tool
- Amazon will now sell Apple TV and Google Chromecast
- Windows 10 came with an insecure password manager
Zuke’s Favorite: Even Villains Love Christmas
Zohner’s Favorite: What’s in the box?