The Texas Chapter of Stolendroids is once again in session, but this time things get weird really fast. But honestly, how is that any different from our other shows? This episode though is a perfect example of why Collin should never go more than 47 hours without sleep. Once hour 48 hits, there’s no telling what will happen.
Some things are predictable though. For example, fans are upset about stuff. Also, Microsoft is taking shots at Apple and #hackzohner is sadly still very much a thing. Listen to the tales of woe from the pillow fort we made in Collin’s hotel room and be amazed that I haven’t had to nuke my identity and start over.
- Kevin Conroy Set To Play Bruce Wayne in The CW’s “Crisis on Infinite Earths” Crossover Event
- Despite awful lore, some Pokémon Go fans want to keep their shadow monsters
- Captain Marvel sales are bombing, here is why
- Regret your request for $125 from Equifax? You may be able to change your choice
- Windows 10 upgrades are now delivered differently. Here’s why that matters
- Microsoft’s new Mac vs. PC ad gets a guy named ‘Mac Book’ to diss Apple