PSA: Due to the Heartbleed vulnerability in OpenSSL, we urge you to change passwords on all the sites that may contain personal and valuable information.
More Blackberry fail news, Google attempts to show up wireless carriers now, Amazon and Twitter getting awesomer and awesomer, and more!
- Blackberry getting out of phones?
- Google wants to be a wireless carrier now
- Huge OpenSSL Vulnerability Revealed More Which sites you should be concerned about
- iOS 7 bug is holding your password wrong
- Hackers are getting younger and younger
- Amazon acquires comiXology
- The CIA made a Cuban social network?
- Facebook is making people mad again
- Twitter launches new profile design
- Twitter acquires Cover, an Android lockscreen app
- OK Cupid’s Firefox boycott was a PR stunt
- These Samsung selfies are getting out of control
- Toyota recalls 6.39 million cars which includes 27 models
- Fox messes up, screws over fans
- E.T. landfill conspiracy theories will soon be put to rest
- Zohner’s Favorite: What really happens when you break bricks with your head.
- Schmidty’s Favorite: Rubik’s Cube lamp
- Dahlface Favorite Ghostbusters Funko pop