It’s our 150th episode! Who ever thought we’d still be around this long? We sure didn’t! To commemorate it, Microsoft appoints a new CEO, Kentucky gets progressive in technology education, and Sony leaves the PC market! Well, they might have been planning to do all this without us too.
- Microsoft has a new CEO
- Target’s data breach? Heating repairman’s fault
- New head of YouTube is from Advertising. That says something
- New Olympic event announced for Sochi: marathon hacking
- Kentucky leading the way in tech education?!
- Sony getting out of PCs
- Amazon acquires gaming studio Double Helix
- Apple doesn’t like Bitcoin
- HTC is getting into the Smartwatch arena, ‘cause who isn’t?
- Clark Gregg is kind of a dick
- How to hack a TV show
- If you want to make $50K a day, put ripped art in a terrible game
- Samsung Unpacked5
- Google Chromecast SDK
- Google Chromebox to arrive this spring
Zuke’s Favorite: Tumblr has a new TOS that’s worth actually reading
Zohner’s Favorite: Carrot Fit will make you feel bad about being fat
Schmidty’s Favorite: Periodic Table of Storytelling