Between the jellyfish, Amazon, NSA, and anyone else who wants to fly a drone . . . it seems like our sky is going to get kinda crowded! We have feedback, interviews with magazines, Wonder Woman, and the US Army employing pirates. Yes, PIRATES.
- Research shows that removing DRM from music boosts sales. WHAT?!
- US Army caught pirating software; settles for $50 million
- Amazon to use Drones to deliver packages and Why it might not be a good idea
- Healthcare.gov website built with NO security in mind
- Motorola’s Cyber Monday looked a lot like Healthcare.gov there for a moment
- Now would be a good time to change your password!
- China likes Windows XP
- …but doesn’t like Bitcoin
- We may be running out of cellphone parts soon.
- New Kinect will also spank you
- Meet your Wonder Woman
- DC wants to make fans cry without spending as much money
- Stan Lee Media really wants those Marvel character rights
- Sin City coming to TV?