It’s like a royal rumble this week as everyone is going after everyone else! Uber is just self-destructing left and right, Consumer Reports is on a throw down with Microsoft, and Google is taking hits from within. Dogs and cats living together, it’s mass hysteria! Oh, also, could someone please tell us what SoundCloud is for? Because we’re honestly in the dark on that one.
- Consumer Reports doesn’t like the Surface
- Uber doesn’t like disabled people
- Venture capitalist doesn’t like former Uber CEO
- Investors don’t like Uber’s board
- Google doesn’t like diversity
- SoundCloud is slightly alive
- Anker made a knock-off Amazon Echo
- Disney doesn’t like Netflix
- People don’t like iTunes’ shuffle feature
Zuke’s Favorite: Archer meets the Kingsmen
Zohner’s Favorite: Disney Songs the Satchmo Way
Finally, thanks to our Patreon supporters, Bruce, Ruff, and Zane!