We’ve got news from the Mobile World Congress and Nokia has got some cool stuff for us! Yeah, I know: we’re surprised too!
Apple, meanwhile, can’t seem to sell enough of the iPhone X to really make it last and Samsung might be holding back on features until 2019. Elsewhere we’ve got conservatives who act like bots and retweet bots and follow bots . . . surprised and upset that they are getting tagged as possible bots. I’m not judging, I’m just saying that if you don’t want to be called a cultist then maybe you shouldn’t be drinking Kool-Aid in that white robe!
- Nokia’s new flagship smartphone has it going on in all the right places
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Samsung restarts Galaxy S8 OTA rollout
- The first $999 Android phone is not what you thought
- T-Mobile knows how to handle a vulnerability
- iPhone X sales are not going as well as hoped
- Intel is just being the worst with this Meltdown business
- Samsung Max is here and it’s strong
- Swype for Android and iOS is no more.
- I take it back, Russian bots are the worst
- Twitter’s new rules might hurt us
- Maybe don’t retweet so many bots if you don’t want to be considered a bot!
- Kylie Jenner just erased $1.5B worth of Snap value with a tweet
- Snap to users: “We hear you, we just don’t care.”
- Snap CEO gets third biggest payout ever
- FCC officially kills net neutrality. Let the Hunger Games begin
- Google releases Microsoft flaws, again.
- OMG IT’S THE MATRIX PHONE!
Zuke’s Favorite: Automatic Pro
Zohner’s Favorite: DNA Testing Kit