You know that feeling you get when you can’t tell if someone is trying to make a fool of you or not? Yeah, Facebook’s new idea sounds kinda like that! They’ll help block your nudes if you send them nudes. Don’t they claim not to allow nudes anyway?
The new iPhone X is the greatest thing Apple has made in a long time, so long as you don’t destroy it utterly by simply using it. Twitter thinks that maybe it’s time to rethink the idea of offering a status badge that says “Hey, we endorse racists!” And even Snapchat’s CEO understands why people don’t like to use it!
- Humvee sues Activision over Call of Duty
- Driverless shuttle crashes on the first day
- What really happened with the driverless shuttle crash?
- TripAdvisor now warns if you might get raped
- But TripAdvisor might still be liars
- Twitter increases its character limit
- Twitter decides to rethink the whole ‘Verification’ thing
- The iPhone X is fragile
- iPhones don’t like the letter ‘i’
- Facebook will make sure your nudes don’t show up on their site… if you send them nudes
- Ninth graders did an awesome science experiment
- Marissa Mayer apologizes for data breach, but Russia
- Logitech says goodbye to Harmony Link
- Niantic developing Harry Potter AR game
- Snapchat CEO says the app is too hard to use
- Keylogger found in MantisTek GK2 keyboards
- Wikileaks tells us what we all suspected: they’re tools